Saturday, November 21, 2009

Why Does Love Hurt so Bad

Why is it, love hurts so bad?
Why is it that it can leave one feeling so sad?
Why do we cry in such horrid pain?
Why do the tears fall like rain?
Who is it that drops me to my knees?
For whom is it that we cry our pleas?
Is it for the one that left of feeling so sad and alone?
Or is it for someone else, to us, that is unknown?
No matter what you think we know it is wrong
Everything in this world for which we long
Is only to please our self and no other
And this brings us great pain as we use our brothers
Even when I look in your eyes
And I see how I want to use you with all of my lies
Oh my G-d this brings me such pain and sorrow
Leaving me wishing that there was no tomorrow
How can we break free from this egoistic plan?
How can I stand up with courage to stand?
Against the Pharaoh who controls all
Who will back me when I assuredly fall?
It is only between us, yes you and me
That we can ever truly see
That there is only one place to be
Connected to each other and truly free
I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting