Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What On Earth are we Living for


What on earth are we living for
How can I find my way to the door
When I keep falling face first on the floor
Why do I feel like I keep getting burned
Why is it I lack for my friends the needed concern
What is it nature wishes me to learn
I want to experience the connection deep with in
Deep inside my heart I wish the love of others to begin
Help me to discover just what is a sin
Open my heart to feel the love for my fellow man
Give me the strength to do all that I can
Change my essence to be one with the plan
Mutual guarantee is what I wish to know
Only the love for the friends is what I wish to show
As all I know of this life I willingly let go 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting