Sunday, September 4, 2011

As I hear these words of love and light

As I hear these words of love and light
My Essence is filled with a horrible freight
Fear of using this force only to receive
Never seeing what Nature has conceived
Fear of taking the world from a scale of merit
A pain so deep I cannot bare it
Fear of using the light for my own selfish needs
Fear of miss using the trust Nature put in me
In order to not let any of this be
One must dig so deep inside of thee
Asking and discerning every thought and desire
To get to the truth, this raises Mann much higher
Uniting with friends and seeing them as great
Unlocks the doors and opens the gates
Gates to a reality that was seen only by a few
These same few men paved the way for me and you
So open your hearts and let us be
Truly united in Mutual Guarantee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting