Sunday, September 15, 2013

The World is Crumbling Around our Feet

The world is crumbling around our feet
Leaving us with no food to eat
As civil unrest in country’s all around
Leaving us to wonder, where are we bound
Abductions and murders are on the rise
As the ego releases all its spies
Becoming harder and harder to pay our bills
Leaving fear and dismay being all one feels
With no connections to my fellow man
Planning to use them all that I can
How can I turn this all around
And change where it is that I am bound
What is it that is missing in life
How do I rise above the strife
Help me lord I beg you please
Take all this shit off of me
Help me to change from this lust and greed
To helping each other with what they need
I know I cannot change where I stand
Because everything that is done is within your hands


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting