Wednesday, September 3, 2014

From Dusk Till Dawn

From dusk till dawn my heart aches for thee
Leaving me like a leafless tree
Unable to provide shelter from the rain
Leaving my heart in this unbearable pain
The leaves won’t grow because of lack of care
The branches are strong they are just bare
Without the force that the group provides
My ego just wants to run and hide
So I beg you my brothers help me feel your power
Desiring it to cover us like a rain shower
But the heart is open wanting to feel
The love from you that is so beautifully real
So bring it all, help to open our hearts
Singing it to us like a rickety old cart
That squeaks and groans with every turn of the wheel
Help us my brothers rise up and feel
Only together can we succeed on this path
By helping each other over come the ego’s wrath
Longing to be, arm in arm
With you my brothers who’s hearts do long
To reveal the creator between us you see
As we discover how to be
In equivalence of form with the light with in
Discovering only that “There is None Else Besides Him”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting