Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Ego Has US By The Balls

The EGO has us by the ball’s
Hoping we will trip and fall
So it can say
See I told you it wouldn’t happen that way
But alas, the friends are near
I hear their hearts, it’s quite clear
So I go running with all my might
To be included in drawing the light
To fulfill my brothers desires in every way I can
Now, for once, I am making a stand
But it wasn’t because of the misery that I hide
Because I felt worse and survived
But because of the pulling on my heart strings
Because of the love, not fulfilled it stings
Because I’m a Jew and deep down I know
Natures plan brought me here even though
My ego was kicking and screaming all the way
I am so humbled and grateful to say
Thank you dear Lord for the chance see
Just how I can be all I can be
For once my life has a purpose to fill
To raise humanity and help them feel
The love in unity that we all share
Only thing is they are not aware
So together in unity we will pray
For thanks to the lord for all he gives
For his plan is working, yes it lives
For the light to correct my friends and raise their hearts
For them all to be that pipe line for the light to start
Doing all we do to bring the creator joy
Every last man, woman and boy
That each and every one will go deep with in
Desiring to reveal There’s None Else Besides Him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting