Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Rivers Are Shallow and the Lakes are Dry

The rivers are shallow and the lakes are dry
The mountains climb, up to the sky
The dreams we have, have we stopped to ask why
Love is lost in the world today
People wandering around with nothing to say
Where did we fail to keep love alive this day
Desires come and go so fast
But we never take time to wonder and ask
Who’s desires are these, that I’m asked to take to task
All I know is they come and go
And when I step away from them to me it does show
How there not even my desires
But while I have stepped aside
Now I see there is more to aspire
For now I see that love is still there
Waiting for open hearts to come and dare
Dare to feel and be as one
To love your brothers like a father to his son
To bare your soul to your friends
Through this you know that love will begin
Love between brothers where bringing joy to the creator is our goal
All the while uniting our souls 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting