Tuesday, November 11, 2014

To My Beloved Body

To my beloved body which clothes my thoughts
I thank you for all you allot
As we work together towards the goal
Doing our part to bring joy to creator while making the world whole
We argue and fight over what’s not seen
Teaching me how to rise above what’s obscene
As my perception changes day by day
Making the work harder in every way
Not knowing just what’s real
It changes daily according to what I feel
Sensations alive I did not know exist
Due to how much you persist
In bringing joy to the creator through the friends
As your ego now truly bends
To the light revealed from the prayer of many
To the entire population, everyone if any
Awakening the one true spiritual soul
Bringing the world to becoming whole 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting