Thursday, November 12, 2009

A plea from the heart

A plea from the heart

As life unfolds in its many ways and means

To find the true love to share my dreams

Is only possible with the help from above

As in this life we know nothing of love

Oh sure we think we love with a zest

But its only for our self at best

We experience levels greater than we’ve ever known

As we try to merge with in what we’ve been shown

I know you’re out there waiting to find

Someone like me to whom you can bind

To be one in this quest to be in the divine

So with me let’s agree to use each other for the goal

As together we unite these parts of our soul

And forge a union built on trust and need

To end within us all this greed

Greed for self pleasures as we know today

The greed for the pettiness we share in every way

The need to unite and bring the world to merit

All of this is what we inherit

So come my princess, my best friend, and greatest lover

Let us together truly discover

What Love Truly is

A plea from the heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting