Friday, November 13, 2009

Dead


Dead
To love one that cannot return
That which your hearts do yearn
To be together as one in this life
To see and feel and share all the strife
Along with all that is good
If only your heart truly could
Break free from the torment and pain
As my tears fall like rain
Wondering why things went so wrong
Knowing its by your side I belong
Ok I get it I am out of your life now
I pray some way and some how
That you can break free from what holds you with in
From doing our work together where we truly begin
Your selfish and mean and cruel at best
Your anger strikes me with a zest
And yet you do not even see it all
How your words cuts me to the quick as I fall
Ok fine your fear is your guide
I myself will let love be my slide
I will cry like never before
As you go walking out that door
Leaving me inside lying on the floor
Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting