Friday, November 13, 2009

I wake in the Morning

I wake in the morning and begin to read
From the books of the sages to attain what I need
While reading these attainments from the sage’s heart
I fall to the floor broken apart
As the tears start flowing and my heart does bleed
It is the shame within that brought me to my knees
The shame I feel form the glimpse of something greater
The shame of seeing the face of the creator
The fear is running oh so great
At the thought of failure being my fate
Can I handle this task at hand?
Can I fulfill my destiny and take this stand?
And use this force of love for all that is great
And truly be done with this thing called hate
As we open the gates of all that is above
And our hearts are truly filled with unconditional love
Yes it is true our direction is clear and set
For each of us to unite while the women push and yet
Nothing is done until we connect our soul
And it is only together that we become whole
So heed the cry of the ladies call
As we come together and break down that wall
One man, one heart one soul it’s clear
As we all push harder because we are so near

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting