Friday, November 13, 2009

How Do We Love

How do we love that which we don’t know?
How is it revealed to us so to it love we can show?
There is only one way that has been revealed
If your hearts not ready, it will remain concealed
So look inside at all the doubts, the pain and troubles at hand
Decide within yourself just exactly where you stand
I seek the truth, and a love in this world I can’t find
The mere fact I state it as I do is a kind of a sign
So when your love runs empty, and dries up before your eyes
Go ahead and cut another piece, of that corporeal pie
Sooner or later you will see that all you do is a lie
And that my friend will leave you, just wanting to die
So step up and be counted on this quest for our truth
Bring back to your heart a love greater than that of our youth
The love I speak of is the love of friends
As you step into this you find it never ends
I love you all my friends, my parts that make our soul
Come I beg of you and let’s become whole
I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting