Monday, November 16, 2009

I am Yearning For A Love

I am Yearning For A love
There is not a day that goes by without, these yearning thoughts
Of a love that comes to us, & is greater than we’ve ever sought
A love that fills the oceans, and drives the deep blue seas
A love that is brought special, just for you and me
And yet this love we receive, we know not at all
Mostly because, we are in this great fall
But the fall we feel is only because, we don’t see
That the love we truly need, is between you and me
How can I love you when I don’t know who you are?
As I fight for your love through all of my scars
This love of yours that to me you send
Above space and time, as it transcends
All of my existence, in the life I live
As I emulate your essence, trying only to give
This love you bring me is more than I dare
It fills me with such pain, how much more can I bare?
I would walk miles on my hands and knees and over broken glass
Just to see that loving smile as this barrier we all surpass
Knowing how much you love me brings tears and pain to heart
Knowing I am unable to love you back this is where we start
One step at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting