Monday, November 16, 2009

My Heart

My Heart
My heart burns with this internal fire
With passion, and love, this eternal flame is filed with desire
This desire I am filled with is from where I don’t know
As it’s brought to me only to show
How unworthy I am to date
To clear out the old and clean the slate
My heart aches with a love unfulfilled
My ego is just so unwilling to yield
I pray to the force and the light that lends
That power that is needed to truly transcend
Please free me from my hell I do live
Please help me learn how to truly give
My love for you is unyielding that’s true
As it’s a love to me that is brand new
My fear of failure is what binds
As our union is eternal and what I hope we all find
Together as one this is the plan
One man, one heart now this is what’s grand
I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting