Monday, November 16, 2009

Meaning

Meaning
Is there a purpose and meaning to this strife?
That consumes and fills my life
And then to tell me it is something I must feel
That all in all it is quit real
As we seek out this matter that has no form
All the while weathering the storm
You know, the storm of emotions that fill our heads
Leaving us feeling as if we were dead
Knowing that within us there is no time
Franticly searching for some kind of sign
A sign that shows us we are on course
To make this connection back to the source
But instead we have a heart that is filled with pain
And a side of us that is screaming for some kind of gain
Only to see that this connection at hand
Is to connect to the ones that with love we have banned
Oh I’m not cynical or in doubt
Inside for this connection I scream and shout
But outside to disconnect seems past my means
This only strengthens these defining screams
So inside I try with all that I am
To connect to you all and stay part of this plan
No matter how much my heart truly aches
The answer is connecting to you all to open this gate
With great love and desire for our future state

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting