Monday, November 16, 2009

Only Thoughts

Only thoughts
So what is the meaning of my life
And why is it filled with so much strife
From whom is it that these desires appear
And why are some so damn dear
What does it mean to connect
Why do I continue to reject
The notions and thoughts of love
What does it mean from above
How do we state our demand
To whom is it that I s scream this command
To truly correct this thing called ego
Even though what it is I truly don't know
The sages say it's about this will to receive
Even though we can't conceive
Just exactly what it is
We are told it is not to think of self as we give
But to be honest this just does not compute
We are told the answer is in connecting to the Rav, the books and the group
Which is the only place to truly dare
What I know after going to congress where we all share
Is that there is this spark of connection and love and care
To truly open our hearts and feel the others we call our friends
This connection we discover will never end

I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting