Monday, November 16, 2009

No Words

No words
There are no words to convey what I feel
Only that this connection truly is real
Each and every day as I wake
The connection to you is what it takes
To start on the path new and full of life
Forgetting about what ever strife
May try to raise its ugly head
As we all look only at what is ahead
My brothers without you I am truly lost
And cannot imagine at what a cost
It would be to truly not see
How each of you is connected to me
I love you all with this there is no doubt
And I am searching for a way to truly shout
Our love which is so internal
And so youthfully vernal
So off we go to the next step
With the never ending loves pep
Never giving in or giving up
Loving each other like a new born pup
I love you my brothers
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting