Monday, November 16, 2009

Plea to my Lover

My plea to my lover
To my best friend, best lover, and partner in life
I pray for forgiveness, for all of the strife
You have loved me continuous, without end
All I have done with that love is continue to bend
Bend it and twist it to be my own
Never realizing the hurt that is shown
I have hurt you and continue to bring you pain
As this is what brings me all this shame
This shame I feel, for not loving your more
For trying so hard to close, hell slam that door
Revealing nothing but total disgrace
No wonder you truly hide your face
Forgive me my love, my rose, for all the stife
For separating your parts all of my life
I pray you will grant me this one plea
To grant me our union just you and me
As we spread it to the whole world kli
I love you with all that I am or will ever be
So please my love come join with me
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting