Monday, November 16, 2009

My Search

My search
As I search my heart for what it is we need to do
I know and see so clearly it is to connect to you
We work all day and study all night
In between we disseminate with all our might
Now we have a congress that is coming to our door
As that time approaches it is our love and excitement to each other that we need to pour
As we prepare for this opportunity from above
We have to open our hearts to share this love
A love of the points in our hearts
As we ignore each other’s egos which is what gives us that perfect start
So come on now one and all
Don’t let the feelings subside or stall
Register today for the congress at hand
As we come together and pull our heads out of the sand
I love you my brothers and sisters no matter where you are
To me you are all like a shining star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
Thank You for visiting