What Is a Friend?


Someone asked just what is a friend?

To me is one that with a message of love I send

He watches out for me like a big brother

As he takes care of me like no other

Helping me to properly grow

Showing me a life unlike any I have known

With no thought or concern for him self

As around me he keeps his ego on a shelf

He is an example of the connection between the souls

All of them together are what makes me whole

I only hope and pray

I to you can be a friend this day

Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
as a poet my aim is to raise an emotion
did it?
Thank You for visiting

THE SPIES WON'T LET ME PRAY

THE SPIES WON'T LET ME PRAY An original poem inspired by Rabash I stood before the King today, But all my thoughts got in the way. The s...