A Poem By Geoffrey Best


A poem by Geoffrey Best
I lie in my dwelling alone, not knowing anything of others.
I stir in this long sleep with feelings of a remote light.
Amongst many dreams comes one which does not retreat.
I hope you stay, my friends.
Maybe I might choose to wake up
And leave alone these dreams of things and shapes.
I like this one, I hope it lasts, I hope I wake and find it real.
My only hope is you; my day will begin when I wake to the love of
friends.

1 comment:

Please leave your comments here.
as a poet my aim is to raise an emotion
did it?
Thank You for visiting

One Thought, One Source

  One Thought, One Source What is better in me today? Did something change along the way? Not what I learned, not what I knew— But did the C...