We are entering a truly special time
Where all thats outside me is a sign
To Accumulatively apply all the power we can
Towards unity and join Natures plan
It's not up to just you or me
Instead it is up to WE!
WE! Are making it Real
Welcome to Psalms in the Heart. This blog is a living journal of inner work—raw, honest, and rooted in connection. Here you’ll find poems, reflections, songs, and insights born from everyday life, spiritual study, and the ongoing struggle between the ego and the desire for truth. These writings are not polished sermons or distant philosophy. They come from the road, the workday, the quiet moments, and the storms of the heart. They explore love of friends, responsibility for one another, faith
*By William S. Becker* I prayed with all the strength I knew, Yet nothing changed, no light came through. I gave my heart, I gave my all...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments here.
as a poet my aim is to raise an emotion
did it?
Thank You for visiting