The Campaign Between lives

“The Campaign Between Lives”

We stand between the lives we’ve known,
Between the seeds already sown,
Between what died, what comes alive,
Between the will that won’t survive.

We see the states both dark and bright,
Called death by day, called life by night,
No place to run, no camp to flee,
This war is waged internally.

Persistence pulls us thread by thread,
Through all the living and the dead,
Each step returns us to the flow,
An endless path we come to know.

I pray for you, you pray for me,
No self remains, no “I,” no “he,”
Each works the other’s broken plea,
Till all are answered—eternally.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
as a poet my aim is to raise an emotion
did it?
Thank You for visiting

Your Desire Becomes Mine

YOUR DESIRE BECOMES MINE I looked at you and saw a friend, But never knew where you begin, I carried mine, you carried thine, Until your des...