One Life to Rise

 They say “I’m tired”… but tired from what

From feeding the fire that leaves the soul to rot
We scroll, we stall, we say “next time”
While the heart grows weak and forgets the climb

The ego speaks soft— “Just stay in your chair”
“Tomorrow will come… there’s still time there…”
But tomorrow steals what today could ignite
And one missed spark can delay the Light

I’m not begging you— I’m crying inside
We are souls meant to walk, not hide
The Congress calls, the Ten needs your flame
Without you here—we’re not the same

So break what binds you, rise from the dust
Come not for comfort—come because you must
For the Creator waits where friends unite
And one true step can change your night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
as a poet my aim is to raise an emotion
did it?
Thank You for visiting

Your Desire Becomes Mine

YOUR DESIRE BECOMES MINE I looked at you and saw a friend, But never knew where you begin, I carried mine, you carried thine, Until your des...