One Thought, One Source

 

One Thought, One Source

What is better in me today?
Did something change along the way?
Not what I learned, not what I knew—
But did the Creator become more true?

Did His greatness rise above my mind?
Did I leave my little “I” behind?
Because when His greatness rules the heart,
My thoughts, my life, begin to restart.

There is one Thought behind it all,
Behind every rise, behind every fall.
One force acting through every state,
One purpose pulling us toward our fate.

Wicked or righteous—what do we see?
Only what is revealed inside of me.
If I refuse what creation demands,
I remain a servant in ego's hands.

But revelation does not come from me,
It comes from Above so I can see.
And what was hidden begins to show:
There is nowhere else I need to go.

Arvut isn't built alone inside,
It comes through brothers standing side by side.
The groups awaken what I cannot find,
Until one heart begins forming one mind.

A thousand groups across the earth,
Different languages, different birth—
But distance cannot split the soul
When one source leads us toward one goal.

If we drink from a different well,
Different stories are what we'll tell.
But when one lesson feeds us all,
The walls between the brothers fall.

Same day, same source, the same direction,
Each group strengthening the connection.
And may teachers rise in every land,
To help the world begin to understand.

There is one Thought. There is one way.
Make it greater in me today.
Not yesterday's fire, not yesterday's view—
Creator, make Your greatness new.

And when the whole world begins to see
That none of us were meant to be free
From one another—but free from the “I,”
We'll build one Kli beneath one sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.
as a poet my aim is to raise an emotion
did it?
Thank You for visiting

The Vessel Between Us

  The Vessel Between Us The Light is shining—we need not chase, We build between us the meeting place. Not in my wisdom, not in my pride, Bu...